Prodibio - Gh+ For Fresh Water
GH+ is intended for freshwater aquariums. GH+ increases GH values to adapt them to the aquarium biotope.
Availability: In stock
- GH or general hardness of the water refers mainly to the quantity of calcium ions (Ca2+) and magnesium ions (Mg2+) present in the water.
- The higher the GH value is, the higher the water hardness is. The lower the GH value is, the softer the water is.
- GH values need to be adapted to those of the aquarium biotope.
When should GH+ be used?
- When GH values are not adapted to the aquarium biotope
How to use GH+?
- one dose of GH+ increases the overall hardness of 100 liters (25 gal) of water by 3° GH. Close immediately after use. Keep out of reach of children.
Write Your Own Review