Prodibio - Start Up 6 Vials
Start_Up brings together BioDigest_Start and Stop_Ammo_Start enabling you to quickly start up and populate a freshwater or marine water tank.
Availability: In stock
- composed of live bacterial strains
- aquarium cleaning by waste matter digestion is helped by the presence of numerous different strains of heterotrophic bacteria
- nitrates and phosphates are reduced
- enables water to be effectively purified
- prevents the spread of filamentous algae
- converts ammonia into nitrites - nitrites into nitrates - and - nitrates into nitrogen
- traps and stops ammonia
- reduces nitrite production
- prevents the fish from being shocked or killed
When should Start_Up be used ?
- When you start an freshwater or saltwater aquarium
- Start Up enables you to quickly introduce 1/3 of your toughest fish into your
- after 4 hours in freshwater
- after 12 hours in marine water
How to use Start_Up ?
|What volume ?||
What range ?
|What dosage ?|
|0 à 60 liters||Nano||All blister of 2 vials|
|61 à 120 liters||Nano||All blister of 4 vials|
|120 à 180 liters||Standard||All box of 6 vials|
|181 à 360 liters||Standard||All box of 12 vials|
|360 à 1 000 liters||Standard||All box of 30 vials|
|Scientific Name||6 vials|
Write Your Own Review